Today is Mothers Day and it is so depressing! WHY DO WE LIVE SO FAR AWAY!!!! Momma Packer is 10 hours away and Momma Ray is 13 hours away this is ridiculous! Its so sad that for Mothers Day all that can happen is a phone call.
Jonny dear and I DID get lucky though, the other weekend eeeeveryone was here for the party! First Jess, Kev, and baby Jackson came and stayed at our place. Mom and Dad came and stayed and The Smoo's place which was cool since it was like 4 doors away literally. It was so fun just hanging out, playing outside and being with eachother.
The next day the Ray family came and it was so fun! Brad and Greg were both graduation from BYU and were even graduating out of the same department so we only had to sit through it once!! I love when our whole family gets together!
Shout out to Ashlee's killer blonde hair!!! I love it!! After celebrating graduation we had another reason to celebrate... Greggie and Jenny's big day! WEDDING!!! I love weddings! I don't get why people don't like weddings sometimes... everybodys super happy and wants to party. None of the wedding pictures are on my camera, so I'll have to snag them sometime, but it was great. There was also an Open House at my house in California that we went to and ahhhhh it was so nice being home. Maybe we'll just have to count all of this as Mothers Day weekend :)








kim our lives have taken us different places but it makes me really happy to see you looking so happy! i would like to get together with you sometime so you should let me know when you're home and hopefully we can work something out.
ReplyDeletelove you,
caryn